Kiru Miru - Lalafell Paladin

Apply within, and adventure with us soon!

Kiru Miru - Lalafell Paladin

Postby Radish » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:53 pm

CHARACTER
Kiru Miru
Lalafell Paladin
Goblin
.Please provide a link to your lodestone profile.:
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2279746/

BATTLE
What would you consider your primary job?:
Paladin

CRAFTING AND GATHERING
What craft do you plan on leveling first, if any?:
Cooking

Auxiliary Crafts: What other crafts do you intend to level?:
Carpentry, Leatherworking, Armorsmithing, Weaponsmithing, Alchemy, Weaving, Goldsmithing

Gathering: Planned gathering jobs, if any?:
Fishing

PLAYSTYLE
What best describes your playstyle?:
Hardcore Raider

Interests: What types of activities interest you?:
Crafting, Gathering, Raiding, Progression Raiding, PVP

RAIDING
Do you intend to raid?:
Yes

Describe your raid experience.:
I have been playing MMOs since 2002. My first MMO was Final Fantasy XI which I played for over ten years simultaneously with World of Warcraft, my first taste of MMO endgame was Sky which drove me to seek harder and harder content. I prefer to play more complex classes in addition to enjoying complex raid mechanics. I played WoW very seriously from launch until Warlords of Draenor and have spent time in guilds of varying quality. I picked up FFXIV during it's original 1.0 launch but never truly got into it as WoW was my one true love. I raided seriously in 2.0 up until patch 2.1, there simply wasn't enough content to keep me interested, and the content available wasn't very fun. Playing FFXIV on and off until January of this year where I fully committed my time to it. I regrettably had to spend too much time playing catch-up to ever finish Bahamut. New expansion, new content, level playing-field.

How serious were your previous guilds?:
I've been in guilds ranging from casually social to the hardest of the hard. I was a member of "The Thirteen" on Hyjal from 2004 to 2007, and a member of Artifice on Boulderfist from 2007 to 2011. Then I was leader of Prism Gaming from 2011 to late 2014. Crumbling player interest in WoW and a diminished pool from which to draw new talent effectively killing my guild.

Raid times: What days are you available to raid? We intend to raid 7~12ish EST.:
monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday

We require voice communications for our progression group, is this ok?:
Yes

PERSONAL
Can you be thoughtful and mature when necessary?:
Yes

How did you find us?:
Oath has been on Goblin as long as I have.
Radish

Re: Kiru Miru - Lalafell Paladin

Postby phraust » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:47 am

Hey that's a familiar name. I'll let GM know.
Random avatar
phraust

Return to Apply!