List of GLD/PLD Lvling Gear

A market to request craftsman commissions, and advertise your wares.

List of GLD/PLD Lvling Gear

Postby Xel Xelpht » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:42 pm

I would like to commission a full set of every armor every 5 levels from 25 to 50, please crafter/gatherer tell me the prices or how I might assist you in getting the materials or the price you would want for this stuff and I'll see to getting it taken care of. TYVM!

P.S. The pieces shouldn't be untradeable or BoE, I want to be able to resell them if possible after I outlevel them!
Xel Xelpht

Re: List of GLD/PLD Lvling Gear

Postby Slane » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:21 pm

Hard to tell by not looking in-game and only using online databases. I only used the gear that was for 'Disciple of War' that appears to be tradeable and not BoE. Choose this gear so it can be used on multiply classes/jobs of the war type. There is gear that can be crafted that has stats for GLD/PLD though.

Leatherworker: Goatskin Crakows (feet), Fingerless Goatskin Gloves (hands)

Weaver: Velveteen Sarouel (legs), Tarred Velveteen Longsash (waist), Velveteen Shirt (body), Velveteen Turban (head)

The total crafting materials needs would be:

12 Wind Shard
8 Lightinging Shard
4 Earth Shard
4 Undyded Velveteen*
2 Aldgoat Leather*
2 Iron Rivets*
3 Cotton Yarn*
2 Dew Thread*
1 Beast Sinew
1 Iron Ingot*
1 Rubber* (lol)
1 Diremite Sinew

Everything with a * means it is the final product of 2-4 other materials put together.

All in it looks like a fair amount of crafted materials (this is just level 25 gear) for something to only be used for 5 levels. Being a GLD/PLD means tank, means insta (near) queses for duty finder. I'd just do dungeons and get loot that way, while doing the main story every time.

I only see having gear crafted for X levels useful if you are leveling your 4-8th class and using XP chain farming.

One last note. looks like Wind Shards will be an initial high demand component. :)
Slane

Re: List of GLD/PLD Lvling Gear

Postby Xel Xelpht » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Hm, I believe your probably right, I'll stick with my plan for xp groups then storyline-->dungeon gear, then more xp groups thank you for making it make sense for meeeee!
Xel Xelpht

Return to Marketplace